This is a place to connect—with family and friends, with the beauty of nature, with a life well lived.
Located on Walpert Ridge, the highest of the East Bay hills, Stonebrae celebrates the finer things in life. Like a hidden oasis perched 1,500 feet above the Bay, this is a community that is exquisite and endlessly captivating. Discover Stonebrae—an extraordinary place to explore, enjoy and share.
- Distinctive village-style neighborhoods of luxury single-family homes in a privacy-gated setting. The architecture is carefully planned to create an elegant living environment with a time-honored ambience. Tree-lined streets and an appealing mix of architectural styles are reminiscent of some of the Bay Area’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
- Spectacular 18-hole links-style premier golf course designed by award-winning Scottish architect David McLay Kidd.
- Designed by Mike Marsh and Associates, a world-class private 32,000 square foot Craftsman-influenced clubhouse provides unsurpassed amenities and activities--from an exquisite culinary experience at the Dormy House, to well-stocked pro shop to fitness facilities, personal training and spa treatments.
- Championship-caliber tennis courts and upcoming 25-meter swimming pool (suitable for competitive meets).
- Four miles of scenic hiking and bicycling trails.
- New state-of-the-art elementary school (grades kindergarten through six)--the first in Hayward in 40 years. Stonebrae Elementary features gardens to promote outdoor learning in sciences and the humanities, classrooms with wireless internet access, and a staffed, high-tech Library/Media Center equipped with wireless laptops that can be checked out for classroom. The campus also offers expansive softball and soccer fields that are shared with the East Bay Regional Park District.
- Sweeping bay and ridgeline views throughout the entire community.
- Nearly 75% of the total acreage of Stonebrae is preserved as protected open space and managed habitat.
- Access to 1,200 acres of dedicated open space and wildlife preserves and adjacent to East Bay Regional Parks.
- Convenient to East Bay and South Bay work centers, BART and San Francisco.
- For more information about residential home opportunities in Stonebrae Click here